HEALTHIEST, LIGHTEST AND EASILY DIGESTED '00' FLOUR PIZZA DOUGH!
BECOME A HIT WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
Did I catch your attention yet? Yes? No? Maybe?
If you've made it to my website, chances are you've either:
- seen me on various TV programs such as Rogers Daytime Show, Rogers - "Where to Feast", OMNI TV and most recently, Food Network's "You Gotta Eat Here!",
- you've been to my pizzeria, or
- have heard how amazing my pizza is from one or more of the thousands of people who have tried it!
Whatever the reason I would like to officially say CONGRATULATIONS! You are one step closer to learning the trade secrets of making the HEALTHIEST AND LIGHTEST DOUGH YOU HAVE EVER EATEN AT HOME!
Now, I can not tell you that I am going to teach you the recipe I use to make the same pizza from my restaurant because that would be impossible. We have special equipment, tools, and ingredients that we have flown in from Italy to produce our dough. However, I have created a step-by-step eManual, "A day in the life of Dough" to teach you how to make restaurant quality pizza dough from your home kitchen.
In the eManual, I will:
- Teach you everything there is to know behind the science of dough and every single ingredient involved in the process of making dough and pizza
- Shed light on the underestimated yet very important factors that can drastically change the quality of your dough
- Divulge trade secrets and techniques that I have learned and acquired from my many years in the food industry, as a student in the kitchen and while studying the art of pizza making in Italy
- Share information that pizza masters have studied, memorized, practiced and perfected in order to make their dough and pizza, consistently the best!
- Impart the most important piece of information...THE DOUGH RECIPE
A Quick Lesson!
We all love pizza, however a lot of the pizzas we eat are not really the healthiest or very easily digested. It may taste good going down but the after experience can leave you feeling uncomfortable in the belly - maybe you even have to unbutton the top button of your pants for some breathing room!
LESSON # 1: Something most people do not know is why they often get bloated after eating pizza and the simple answer is, SCIENCE. The yeast in the pizza you just ate is activating and turning into a gas RIGHT IN YOUR STOMACH!!! The gas fills your stomach causing it to expand giving you that bloated feeling.
You just had an "AH-HA" moment, didn't you?!?! I guarantee this has happened to every single one of us after eating pizza. The good news is that I will teach you how to make a dough that will produce the most easily digested pizza you've ever eaten, giving you a wonderful eating experience from the moment you take your first bite all the way until you go to sleep at night!
I cannot stress enough the importance of HEALTHY dough and pizza. In this day and age, many people are switching over to healthier eating habits and food options. My recipe is without a doubt, the MOST digestible pizza recipe that you will find anywhere! The eManual "A Day in the life of Dough", will contain a recipe using "00" Flour, different ways you can use the dough (calzones, fried dough, dough rolls), and a few popular bonus recipes!
To purchase this eManual, please visit My Kindle Page. Thank you.Purchase eManual!